Super MomsOur maternity running skirt was recently tested by an Olympic Gold Medalist & mom-to-be!
Read Cincinnate Enquirer Article
Here's what she has to say about our "fit momma" skirt:
So I tried the skirt out yesterday and I will say honestly it was GREAT!!!. I decided to go out and do a small workout on the track.
As I dressed at home I found the skirt to actually fit perfectly, I like the length, the feel of the material and the fact that I can roll the pouch down or keep it up.
Olympic Mom-to-be Maternity Running Skirt Review:
- comfortable, and breathable as I sweat (and I sweat alot)
- didn't feel as if I had on wet shorts like some materials make you feel, the moisture was pulled away
- cute, flare and design caught me from once I opened the package
- was able to fit my ipod and run comfortable with it in and not feel to bulky
- material once rolled at belly sat comfortably under belly and was not too tight
- just overall cute, and made me feel as if i wasn't even pregnant
Congrats to this gold medal super-mom on a fit pregnancy!